PowerSchool is the Student Information System (SIS) used at BCS. It allows parents, guardians and students to access student grades, assignments, attendance and class calendars.
To access PowerSchool, visit bearspaw.powerschool.com or download the PowerSchool mobile app at the App Store or at Google Play. For first time users, please enter the BCS PowerSchool District Code: STKP.
How to create a parent PowerSchool account
- If you are a new parent at BCS, please stop by the Front Office and collect your PowerSchool access details. The BCS Office Team will provide you with an Access ID and Access Password for each child enroled at BCS.
- Go to bearspaw.powerschool.com.
- Select the “Create Account” tab.
- Fill in your personal information.
- When creating your password, follow the directions carefully. For example, your password must be at least 8 characters long, contain at least one uppercase and one lowercase letter, etc.
- For each child: fill in the Student’s Name, Access ID, Access Password and select your “Relationship” (who you are to the child, for example “Mother” or “Father”).
- Enter your application.
- You will be redirected to the “Student and Parent Sign In”. Enter the username and password that you just created.
If you would like to set up PowerSchool on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device, download the PowerSchool app (App Store or Google Play). The first time you open the app, enter the BCS District Code: STKP.