Why Partner with BCS?
Bearspaw Christian School is an multi denominational fully accredited private Christian school. Our school community has over 700 students from Kindergarten to Grade 12. We are set apart by our desire to encourage students to grow in their relationship with Jesus through discipleship-based education. We partner with families to nurture students that will one day transform our world for Christ. We believe that through events like Serve Calgary BCS, we are providing an opportunity to foster in our students the heart of service.
What is Serve Calgary BCS?
Serve Calgary is a significant event with a humanitarian purpose that aligns with our vision and mission. Over 800 students of BCS work together to accomplish “2 weeks of serving” in many locations throughout our city of Calgary to support our communities in time of need. From the power of children of all ages teaming up to serve, and the joy of investing their time and energy to assist others, our school community will rally around a common mission and as a result, grow closer together. It will set their hearts upon the needs of others and demonstrates Christian values in action.
Through the financial support of our vital corporate partners, as well as BCS families and their friends, BCS will raise significant funds for several school initiatives. The main support will help to equip our classrooms and meeting spaces with new furniture.
Partner with BCS
- A Supporting Partner will receive recognition at the BCS event through signage, advertising, special mentions and thank you banners.
- All donations are tax deductible.
$2,000 – $5,000
- An Impact Partner will receive all the benefits of a Supporting Partner
- A Impact Partner will also have the opportunity to meet with a team at BCS to discuss partner benefits, recognition options and specific ways their partnership can impact the students at BCS.
- All donations are tax deductible
$5,000 and up
- Title Partner Recognition on Dedicated Signage at Kick-Off Event/Celebration Event and Thank You Banners
- Invitation to Attend Kick-Off Event/Celebration Event Wrap-Up
- Option to Bring a team from your organization to serve alongside our students at a serving location. Photo recognition
- Speaking Time at Event Wrap-Up at school
- Media Mentions by BCS In Any Third Party Media Covering The Event (Print/TV/ Radio)
- BCS Social Media recognition through – Website – Facebook – Front Desk Video
If you have questions regarding the mission of BCS, the specifics of Serve Calgary BCS, or would like to discuss how to build a partnership which better suits your needs, please contact our events team at: email@example.com.